Pages

Where to Find Free Prom Dresses

 Spring means prom season for most high school students. Girls eagerly look forward to choosing their dress and accessories. But what happens if you can't afford a prom dress? Prom dresses are expensive. Donate My Dress my dress is here to help. Donate My Dress, partners with several stores and organizations that collect donated prom dresses and give them a second life. Organizations like The Princess Project, The Magic Wand Project, Becca's Closest, The Priceless Gown Project and local area missions and stores provide free prom dresses for high school girls in need. Donate My Dress operates a database of stores and venues where girls can donate dresses or select a free one.  Where to Find Free Prom Dresses

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest