Pages

Quick, Cheap Kid-friendly Leftovers Use-Up, One-Pot Meals

I admit, I'm a cookbook addict. I enjoy perusing them for recipes and cooking styles. I've noticed many cookbooks are limited. And most recipes are needlessly complicated. Busy families need meals that don't require multiple steps or that dirty a sink full of pans. So I've written recipes for nutritious meals that can be made while helping a child with spelling words or nursing a baby. Ingredients are cheap and adaptable to what's on hand and use up leftovers plus have enough for another meal. If you line baking dishes with heavy foil, you can freeze food, remove pre-wrapped in foil and store. Read onSuper Easy, Inexpensive, Kid-friendly Leftover Use-Up, One-Pot Meals

Follow me on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive